Yau Mei Fan
* 1½ cups rice (soaked)
* 50g dry mushroom
* 50g dried shrimp
* 100g dried oysters
* 30g salted fish
* 3 tbsp soya sauce
* 1 tbsp oyster sauce
* 1 tsp salt
* 4 tbsp Chinese wine
* 100g shallots (sliced thinly)
* 40g garlic (chopped)
* 50g ginger
* 500g mustard green vegetables
* Borges grape seed oil
* Borges extra virgin olive oil
* Spring onions (garnish)
Step by Step1. Soak mushroom and oysters separately until soft.
2. Slice mushrooms thinly.
3. Sauté oysters with ginger, 2 tbsp Chinese wine and oyster sauce. Cut half into small chunks and add into the rice while keeping the other half for garnishing.
4. Fry shallots until brown and crispy in grape seed oil. Put aside.
5. With the same oil, cut the salted fish to cubes and fry until crispy. Put aside.
6. Put rice into cooker and add salt, soya sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, 2 tbsp Chinese wine and the fried shallots.
7. Heat some extra virgin olive oil and sauté dry shrimp, mushrooms and garlic until fragrant. Add to rice.
8. Stir well.
9. Cook in the rice cooker.
10. Cut and sauté the mustard green vegetables, put aside.
11. Stir and fluff the rice after 15 minutes. Add in the sautéed mustard green vegetables.
12. Sprinkle with salted fish. Garnish with spring onions.