Warm Pasta Salad with Prawns, Rockets and Olives
Ingredients for pan-grilled prawns:
* 300g medium tiger prawns, shells and veins removed
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* Pinch of black pepper
* Juice of fresh lemon juice
* 1/2 tbsp Borges Extra Light Olive Oil
Ingredients for pasta salad:
* 200g Borges Fusilli
* 1 handful wild rockets
* 100g cherry tomato, halved
* 1/4 cup Borges black olive, stone removed, sliced
Dressing for pasta salad:
* 1 to 2 clove garlic, minced
* 2 tbsp juice of lemon
* 1.5 tbsp Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* salt and pepper to taste
* Combine above and shake well in a glass container.
Recipe by Lim Jen Jen
Step by Step1. Season the prawns in salt and black pepper.
2. Add Borges Extra Light Olive Oil in a pan, place prawns to grill for 1 to 2 mins on one side. Flip to cook on the other side for another 1 to 2 mins.
3. Squeeze lemon juice onto the prawns in the pan when the prawns are cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Cook Borges Fusilli in a pot of boiling water according to package instructions. Remember to add a pinch of salt into the cooking water. When pasta is al dente, drain and set aside in a serving dish.
5. Add prawns, rockets, cherry tomato, and black olives to combine with pasta.
6. Pour dressing over pasta, toss and mix well. Serve immediately.
Made from 100% Durum Wheat Semolina which is high in protein. With 0% cholesterol and no trans fats. Tradition…
From a special selection of the highest quality olives cultivated under the Mediterranean sun, with all their …