Tobiko Cream Spaghetti With Pan Seared Salmon
* Salmon filet (rub with salt & pepper)
* 200g Borges spaghetti
* 200ml Cooking cream
* 1/2 cup chicken stock
* Borges classic olive oil
* 1 tbsp Butter
* 4 tbsp Tobiko
* Garlic (minced)
* Salt and black pepper to taste
Recipe by Doreen Quek-Tan
Step by Step1) Bring large pot of water to boil and add some olive oil and salt to the water. Boil spaghetti until al dente and drain.
2) In a saucepan, heat some olive oil and pan seared salmon. Set aside.
3) Using the same pan, add minced garlic and sauté the asparagus.
4) In another saucepan, heat up stock and add cream and butter and let it reduce on low-medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Do not boil the sauce.
5) Taste and add the sautéed asparagus.
6) Add 3 tbsp of tobiko to sauce and season with a little salt and pepper. Now add in spaghetti and cook together for 1 minute.
7) Plate spaghetti and place salmon on top and garnish with tobiko and asparagus on top.