Stir-Fried Hairy Gourd with Dried Shrimps & Tanghoon
* Hairy Gourd 1pc (medium size)
* A handful of Dried Shrimps (soak and coarsely chopped)
* A few cloves of Garlic (minced)
* 2 tbsp Borges Classic Olive Oil
Step by Step1) Wash and peel hairy gourd, sliced into strips, set aside. Soak the tanghoon for 10mins, drained.
2) Heat up pan, add in the dried shrimps and saute till fragrant and dry, add in the oil and garlic, combine and fry till you can smell the aroma , then add in the hairy gourd, give it a few stir fry , add in water or stock , cover and simmer till water turns milky, add in salt and pepper.
4) Throw in the soaked tanghoon and cover with the hairy gourd, let it further simmer till the texture you are looking for. Serve hot.