Spicy Peanut Sauce Noodles Recipe
* 150g Borges Spaghetti
* 1 small red onion, peeled & sliced
* 1/2 red capsicum, seeded & sliced
* 1/2 cup roughly chopped toasted peanut
* 1 spring green onion, chopped
Spicy Peanut sauce
* 4 tablespoon creamy unsalted PB
* 1/2 tsp fish sauce
* Juice of 1 lime
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1/2 tsp soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon Sirracha or any chilli sauce
* 1 tablespoon peeled & finely grated ginger
* 1 tablespoon peeled & finely minced garlic
* 1 tablespoon Borges EVOO
Recipe by Honeybeesweets.sg
Step by Step1) In a bowl, add in all of the ingredients for the peanut sauce and mix well to combine. Set aside for use later.
2) Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt to the water. Add the spaghetti in and boil till al dente.
3) In the meantime while the pasta is cooking, heat up 1 tsp of Borges olive oil on a non stick pan over medium Low fire.
4) Add in sliced onion & capsicum. Sauté for a couple mins. Then add in the al dente pasta with about 100ml of the pasta water.
5) Add in the Spicy Peanut sauce to the pasta and toss well. If too dry, add 1 tablespoon Borges EVOO and 1 more ladle of the pasta water. Toss well and dish up.
6) Sprinkle chopped peanuts and green onion onto the noodles. Serve Immediately.