Shrimp Cakes with Sweet Thai Mayo Dip
* 1 can of potato chips (crushed)
* 2 eggs
* ½ cup flour
* Borges extra light olive oil (depth of 2 inches in a pan, for about 1 minute each side, or until golden brown.)
500g prawns (shelled, deveined, chopped)
* 1 knob of ginger
* 2 stalks coriander
* 2 stalks spring onion
* 2 cloves of garlic
* 2 tbsp fish sauce
* ½ tsp white pepper
* ½ tsp sugar
Sweet Thai Mayo Dip:
* 3 tbsp Sriracha sauce
* 1 tbsp mayo
* 1 tbsp lime
* Sugar according to taste
* 3 pcs shallots
Step by Step1. Blitz prawns and the rest of the ingredients in a food processor.
2. Next, shape the processed mixture into a ball then press down to get a flat shape.
3. Dip in flour, eggs then the potato chips.
4. Pour extra light olive oil in pan and fry the shrimp cakes until golden in color.
5. For the dip, combine the dip ingredients and season according to taste.