Pork Belly With Spaghetti
*6 to 7 pieces of sliced Pork Belly
*1 pack of Borges Spaghetti
*1/5 bottle of Korean all-purpose sauce
*1/2 tbsp of Oyster sauce
*1/2 tbsp of Cornflour
*1 box of Pasta cream
*Dash of pepper
*Borges Extra Light Olive Oil
*Parsley, cheese, and coriander for garnish
Step by Step1. Marinate pork belly with Korean all-purpose sauce, oyster sauce, cornflour and dash of pepper. Leave in the fridge overnight.
2. Heat up the pan with Borges Extra Light Olive Oil.
3. Place the marinated pork belly slices into the pan when the oil is hot.
*Pour in the marinated sauce after all pork belly slices are placed in the pan.
4. Flip the pork belly when the pork belly slices are slightly charred.
5. Place the cooked pork belly slices aside when done.
6. Lower the heat, add spaghetti into the pan.
(Spaghetti to boil with salt and olive oil beforehand. Run it with water when done and set aside/keep the pasta water/texture of spaghetti is subject to individual so please adjust to your preference)
7. Saute it fast with the remaining gravy.
8. Add 1 scoop of pasta water.
9. Toss it well.
10. Add pasta cream, followed by 1/4-1/3 bottles of Korean all-purpose sauce.
11. Add in parsley and cheese.
12. Add 1-2 scoop of pasta water in between when you see the sauce is drying up.
13. Toss everything together.
14. Taste the sauce, if not savoury enough, add a bit more of all-purpose sauce.
15. Once it is ready, place it on a plate and serve it with the pork belly slices.
16. Garnish with some parsley, cheese, and coriander.