* 4 eggs
* 1/2 cup low fat milk
* 1 tbsp Borges’s extra virgin olive oil
* 1 medium onion, diced
* 4 shiitake mushroom, sliced
* Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
* Spinach, chopped
* 3 pieces of bacon, sliced into smaller pieces
* 3 slices of ham, sliced
* 250g cooked penne rigate
* 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese .
Step by Step1. Preheat oven to 200degree celsius.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add in onion, cook till onion is golden brown. Add in bacon, ham and mushroom. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, whisk together milk, eggs and parmesan.
6. Add the leftover pasta, cherry tomatoes and spinach into the skillet. Mix and stir till evenly distributed.
7. Transfer the pasta mixture into an oven proof pan. Pour the egg mixture over the pasta mixture. Spread the mozzarella and cheddar cheese evenly on top.
8. Place the pasta frittata into the oven to bake for 40minutes or when the top is golden brown. Remove from oven and let it cool for five minutes before slicing.