Pad Krapow Chicken with Century Egg
* 250g minced chicken
* 1 handful Thai basil leaves
* 5 cloves garlic
* 2 shallots
* 4 bird’s eye chilies
* ½ tbsp fish sauce
* ½ tbsp sweet soy sauce
* 1 tbsp oyster sauce
* 1 century egg (quartered)
* Coriander (garnish)
* 2 tbsp Borges classic olive oil
Step by Step1. Marinate the minced chicken with the sauces. Set it aside.
2. Heat some classic olive oil in a pan to fry the century egg. When crisp, set aside and strain on paper towel.
3. Add the basil leaves into the classic olive oil and fry till crispy. Remove, set aside and strain.
4. Blend the garlic, shallots and bird’s eye chili together into as paste using a food processor.
5. Remove some of the classic olive oil and fry up the garlic, shallots and chilies until fragrant.
6. Then add in the chicken. When cooked, season to taste.
7. Add basil leaves and century eggs back in and toss.
8. Garnish with coriander. Serve when ready.