Grilled Salmon & Vegetables Tortilla With Chimichurri Sauce
* 6 tortilla skin (lightly toasted in pan)
* 300 g salmon steak
* 1 carrot, shredded/ julienned
* 1/2 cup purple cabbage, shredded
* 1 red onion, peeled & sliced
* 1 red bell pepper, seeded & sliced
* 5 cloves garlic, crushed (15 g)
* 1 cup (15 g) packed cilantro, thick bottom stems cut off
* 1 cup (30 g) packed flat-leaf parsley
* 1/4 tsp salt, plus more to taste
* 3 Tbsp (45 ml) lime juice
* 1/2 cup Borges EVOO * 1 Tbsp (15 ml) honey
* 1/2 tsp cumin powder
* 1/2 tsp salt
Recipe and image by @Honeybeesweets.sg
Step by StepMethod for making Chimichurri sauce
1. Place all the ingredients into the blender.
2. Process until smooth and creamy. Set aside for use later.
Method to prep tortilla filling
1. Seasoned the salmon with salt, pepper, then brushed with Borges Olive oil
2. Next grease the grill pan with some Borges EVOO over medium Low fire.
3. First lightly toast the flour tortillas on both sides.
4. Place capsicum and sliced onion on the preheated pan first and cook till there’s light grill marks on it.
5. Next grill the salmon steak and cook till just cooked through.
6. Assembled by placing all the toasted tortilla on a serving plate, stack sliced vegetables & grilled salmon on it.
7. Lastly add some Chimichuri sauce on it. Wrap it up and served immediately with extra lime slices if desired.