Egg White Mayo Spring Rolls
* 4 eggs white (remove the egg yolk)
* Dash of salt
* Dash of pepper
* Dash of paprika
* Spring roll skins
* Borges Extra Light Olive Oil
Step by Step1) Boil the eggs. Add some salt to the boiling water for easy peeling later. Let the eggs cool down awhile before run it down with running water. Peel the eggs in a pot of water.
2) Slice the eggs into half, remove the egg yolks and mash the eggs white with a fork.
3) Season with dash of salt,pepper and paprika.
4) Add mayonnaise and mix it well. (Taste the eggs mixture, add more mayonnaise for a savoury flavours/adjust to individual’s taste preference)
5) Prepare the spring roll skin on a clean surface or a plate.
6) Add some eggs mixture,fold and roll. Repeat the process.
7) Heat up a pan, add in Borges extra light olive oil when the pan is hot. Place the spring rolls in and flip the spring roll when one side is done.
8) Ready to serve once both side are crispy. Best to eat while the skin is still crispy.