Easy Oven Roasted Bacon Potatoes
* 1 kg small Potatoes
* 1 tsp Salt
* 6 pcs Steaky Bacon
* 1 tbsp Borges Classic Olive Oil
* Black Pepper
* Parsley Flakes
Step by Step1) Wash and cut potatoes in quarters. Bring a large pot of (1 tsp salt) salted water with potatoes to a boil. Cook for 15 minutes until tender but still firm. Don’t overcook, drain, pat dry with kitchen towel if necessary and set aside.
2) While potatoes are cooking, cut 6 slices of bacon crosswise into (2cm) strips.
3) Season parboiled potatoes with olive oil and pepper in casserole dish. Toss to coat. Add bacon to potatoes.
4) Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg c for 45 mins, stirring occasionally.
5) Roast until potatoes are tender and brown. Sprinkle some Parsley Fakes.