Crayfish with Scallops with Fusilli
* 250gm Borges Fusilli
* 4 Crayfish
* 8 Pieces of Fresh Scallops
* 200ml Fresh Tomato Paste
* 5 Cloves of chopped garlics
* 2tbsp Borges Extra Light Olive Oil
* Salt and Pepper to taste
Step by Step1. Scrub the crayfish clean and chopped in half.
2. Steam the crayfish until slightly cooked, set aside.
3. Boil half a pot of water, cook Borges Fusilli for 7 to 8mins till soften, drain and set aside.
4. Heat up 2 tbsp of Borges extra light olive oil, pan sear the scallops for 2 to 3 mins on both sides, dish up.
5. With the same oil in the pan, add in the chopped garlic and saute together with the crayfish for a few minutes.
6. Add in the fresh tomato paste
and toss it through.
7. Combine the cooked Borges Fusilli and scallops with the sauce and mix well.
8. Lastly, add in salt, pepper and parsley flakes, combine all well.
9. Serve immediately and enjoy.