Chinese Prawn Pancake
* 150g Prawn (peeled and deveined)
* Carrots (Shredded)
* 1pc Beancurd Sheet (clean with a damp cloth)
* Toasted Sesame Seeds
* Tapioca Flour
* Spring Onion and Coriander
* Egg White
* Enough amount of Borges Grapeseed Oil for deep frying
Step by Step1. Dry prawn with kitchen towel, minced the prawn and season with pepper, sesame oil and pinch of salt, mix until well combined. Add in carrot, spring onion/ coriander and sesame seeds, mix well.
2. Spread a layer of prawn paste on the beancurd sheet, brush some egg white on the sides, layer top with another beancurd sheet. Gently press to flatten, seal the sides. Sprinkle some tapioca flour on both sides of the beancurd sheet.
3. Chill for 30 mins.
5. Heat enough Borges Grapeseed oil and pan fry or deep fry until golden brown and crispy. Serve warm.