Borges Spaghetti Goreng
* 500g Borges Spaghetti
* 3 cloves garlic minced
* 2 shallots sliced thinly
* 15 prawns, peeled and deveined
* 1 small bunch of Chinese chives, cut into 2cm length
* 120g bean sprouts
* 1 round fishcake sliced thinly
* 3 medium sized tomatoes, quartered
* 3 eggs
* 2 teaspoons dark soya sauce
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* 3 tablespoons soya sauce
* 1 teaspoon of salt
* 3 tablespoons water
* 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
* 3 tablespoons Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
Step by Step1. Mix and combine all the seasoning ingredients well and set aside.
2. Bring large pot of salted water to boil, cook the spaghetti and drain well.
3. Heat up the wok with Borges Extra Light Olive Oil over high heat and saute the garlic and shallots till fragrant.
4. Add in the prawns, Chinese chives, bean sprouts and fishcake. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
5. Add in Borges Spaghetti and the seasoning mixture. Stir and toss vigorously for 3 minutes.
6. Push Borges Spaghetti to the side of the wok and crack the eggs into the centre. Scramble until just set for about 1 to 2 minutes. Combine them well to mix.
7. Off the heat, dish out and serve hot! Enjoy!